Monday, August 31, 2009

Project 365 - Day 85 to Day 88

I fell behind again, but this time, the reason was completely out of my hands! Our internet went out and didn't get fixed until late last night. I figure I'll catch up again all right here!

First, Thursday night I went out. Daddy got to spend some quality time with his kids. I guess they were bored or something, because when I got home, I was greeted with this!

Catey is getting really mobile. She's figured out how to army crawl, get up on her hands and knees, and even get to sitting from laying. Her new favorite thing to do is sit under the coffee table. I think she thinks her little hide out. *Please don't mind her mess shirt, she just got done eating mac & cheese before this pic*


Saturday night we had a bon fire here. The kids had a blast. Abby got a little chilly while eating her Smore, so she decided to warm her buns!


Again, at the bon fire, Jake was kicking back relaxing, watching the fire. He was just too cute not to get a pic of! Gotta love the chocolatey, ketchupiness of his face! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment