Sunday, June 14, 2009

Locks of Love

I have no clue why I didn't post this sooner, it totally escaped my brain. But I guess it's better late than never. Almost 2 weeks ago (2 weeks on Wed.) I took Abby with me to my hair cut. As most of you know, she had super long hair and had been growing it out for a while. Her goal was to donate it to Locks of Love, which she finally accomplished the minimum 10 inches here recently. She was more than ready to get rid of it. Here's her before pics..


It was pretty long! She was so proud to go and get her hair cut and "give it to the sick kids." She's such a sweetheart! Look at all that hair gone! It's going to be short!!!


After she got it all cut off, she loved it! She wants to keep it this short from now on. Not in her face, not making her hot, short like mommy's, she's in love. Of course, she also loves all the compliments she gets on the new do! Here's the after!


And don't fear, this is not my 365 post for the day. I'll have something for that later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment