Friday, June 5, 2009

Project 365

I had heard about this a while back and forgot about it, but I've wanted to do it since I heard of it. A friend of mine just started doing this with her kids. I thought it was a super cute idea, so I'm borrowing it from her. And hopefully I can remember to keep it up!

For those that don't know, Project 365 is where you take and post a new picture everyday. Mine, of course, will be of my family!

To start off this project, my first picture is of my son. He's such a daredevil and always trying to climb up everything. Today was no exception. He figured out how to climb into the baby swing and swing himself. And then ham it up when I brought out the camera. To bad I didn't get a picture after this, because his sisters decided to make him their baby. Now to keep him out of the swing!


No comments:

Post a Comment