Friday, October 23, 2009

Project 365 - Day 130 to 140

I didn't realize it'd been this long since I put up pics! Sorry for the major slackitude! Unfortunately, to catch up, I'd need to provide you with 11... I only have 6. So not only was I slacking, but I'm short changing you too (lets just call it a mix of busy and not getting the camera out much ). But no fear, I will pay you back!!! This weekend we are going for a visit to Grandma and Grandpa's house. So I'll overwhelm you with pics when we get back. So for now, here's the little bit I have!

Here's Emmy, letting the ornery sneak out!

Abby the goofball!!

Catey at our Halloween Party we had!

Jakey trying on his big boy "panties" He refuses to call them undies or underwear to daddy's dismay. He's actually gone on the potty a few times, so maybe he'll be out of diapers soon!! *Wishful thinking*

Catey bug! RAWR!!

Shhh, don't show daddy this picture of his son! He may have some questions for him! lmao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment