Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Project 365 - Day 116 to 124

Wow! I didn't realize I fell this far behind in posts! Please forgive! Unfortunately this is one of the things that slip my mind. It's a combo of getting sucked into Facebook games in the little free time I have and working on yet another project... that I will post pics of as soon as the recipient gets it! So anyway, looks like I have 9 pictures to share with you, so lets get to work! By the way, these are in no particular order!

Eat!? (Ok this look on his face just cracked me up!!!)

He managed to climb up and into that baby toy by himself. What a boy!
Me on my two hundred and forty first birthday! I think I age well. I'm a vampire as well! WAHAHAHA
I'm going to start overloading you with Catey pics because she's so darn cute and doing so much now. Last night she was eating Cheerios and got one stuck to her nose. It was the cutest and funniest thing. Of course she hammed it up for me!
I gave Catey a little trim the other night. Her bangs were in her face so bad she couldn't hardly see. Her and daddy showing off the new do! Her hair is still so dang crazy!
She figured out how to pull herself up to things! We're in trouble now!
The other day, Abby was pretending Emma and Jake were her dogs. She decided they needed to play Frisbee!

Jake caught it!Catey discovered one of the baby toys the kids had hiding out in their room. She decided it's her new fav!

No comments:

Post a Comment