Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Too Funny Not To Share!

Poor Poor Jacob! The poor guy has adopted a new and unfortunate nickname. He's got the cutest little onsie outfit on that says "Lil Pirate" with a skull and cross bones on the front. On the back, on his booty, it says "Poop Deck." What mom wouldn't think that was too cute. His wonderful sisters decided to take it one step farther. After he pooped in his "Poop Deck," his sisters have been affectionately calling him... You guessed it, "Poop Deck."

Of course, that's not even what's hilarious. I decided I wanted to get a picture of his cutie booty to show you all his nickname. My son, the comedian, never fails to please. Right as I snapped the shot, he reaches back and points right to... You guessed it "Poop Deck." I was dying laughing after that! Here's a special treat for you all. Mr. Poop Deck!

No comments:

Post a Comment