Thursday, September 17, 2009

Project 365 - Day 98 through Day 104

Alright, I know I'm a week behind. It's that time of year when it gets a little crazy around here, so I hate to tell you to get used to posts having a few days worth of pics. I will definitely try to not make it a weeks worth of pics from now on.

Lately I've been working on a project that I can't divulge here, due to having some viewers that I don't want to spoil it for! Lets just say it's all going to pay off in the end. I will give you a sneak peek below! So without further ado... my pics!

The ever elusive, 4 kids in one pic! This is indeed a rare shot... even if their all not happy, smiling, or looking at the camera! lol

He wants to be just like his daddy! So he stole the lawn mower from him!

Then he decided to be nice and give his sister a ride!

Emma walking around playing outside!

Poor daddy got ganged up on by all 4 kids!!!

Here's the sneak peek I promised! This pic means nothing to a lot of you, but a lot to some of you!

And finally, Abby had an apple picking field trip the other day! She and I had a blast. So here is the even rarer, pic of me, with Abby!

No comments:

Post a Comment